If you have some paper and feel a bit of Christmas creativity, you've come to the right place! Here are some great (mostly) paper ornaments I've found around the web:
1. Made from 20 2" circles, this little paper ornament is neat and and unique.
2. These Recycled Flowerball Ornaments are being sold for $4 a piece at cb2. (I think that with a look or 2 we could probably figure out how to make them ourselves.)
3. Find step by step directions for these relatively easy Paper Bauble Ornamentshere. It's really just a matter of cutting, stapling and giving some touches of glue. I think my 8yo would love to try this one.
4. I am in love with this beautiful Quilled Snowflake ornament. It's amazing! And completely made of paper and glue. You can use a quilling tool or just a large needle.
5. This Lacy Paper Snowflake is easier than it looks. It's all about making a few cuts, rolling some of the pieces and taping.
6. German Paper Stars are a very impressive feat. They don't look difficult, really, just tedious and time-consuming. The result is worth it, though!
7. Paper Stars are something I remember making in elementary school. Here they are popping up with greater sophistication! Use them as table decoration or hang them on the tree with a bit of ribbon.
8. These Confetti Paper Ornaments are made from folded magazine pages. They are sold here for $21-$30.
9. These Art Ornaments are a great way to preserve and display your child's art work!
10. I love how simple these Paper Flower Ornaments are! Simple and beautiful.
11. A few balloons, a little string, and some glue can come together to make something quite beautiful in these Snowy Balloon Ornaments.
12. These Fabric Ornaments are a simple way to cover a foam ball.
13. For a modern and fun star ornament, try these Spiky Star Ornaments! The hardest part looks like rolling the paper, but even that looks very do-able.
Merry Christmas and happy crafting!