I've been pinning a lot of vegetables lately, and I thought you guys might like a peek.
2. Best Baked Broccoli This sounds so easy!
3. Roasted Vegetables with creamy polenta!
4. Broccoli Cauliflower Soup Unfortunately (for me) this one calls for cream cheese--I'll just have to figure out an alternative so that my tummy doesn't hate me!
5. You can regrow your own celery. We have celery in the fridge right now, and my crafty, gardener of a daughter will love me forever if I let her plant and water it in an indoor pot.
6. Alfredo with Chicken and Vegetables This is on my "try it very soon" list!
7. Chicken Sausage Pasta with Brussel Sprouts The hubby and I recently had a brussel sprouts dish at a party, and I've been craving them ever since.
8. 15 Vegetable Soup The kids are pretty good about eating soup--I think making one full of yummy veggies is an excellent idea.
9. Vegetables in Pastry There's no recipe at this site, but I found this recipe at allrecipes that might make something similar.
10. Zucchini Lasagna Another one I'm trying soon--who knew that you could make lasagna without lasagna noodles.