Here's a little proof!
1. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
3 cups wheat flour, 2 cups pumpkin, 12 oz. chocolate chips, 4 eggs, 2 1/2 cups sugar, 1 cup oil, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup water, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp salt Mix all ingredients. Spoon into muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. Pumpkin Bread #1
1 cup oil, 4 eggs, 2 cups pumpkin, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp ground cloves, 1 tsp nutmeg, 2/3 cup water, 1/2 cup pecans, 3 1/2 cups AP flour, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp soda, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp allspice Combine sugar, oil and eggs and beat. Add pumpkin. Sift flour and dry ing. together. Add dry ingredients to wet with water and nuts. Fill two loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 or 70 minutes.
3. Pumpkin Roll (hubby's favorite)
4. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I tried these for the first time last week and the whole family loved them. I think I ate the entire first batch! : ) I substituted half whole wheat flour for the AP flour.
5. When I went to the site that posted the above wonderful cookies, I discovered that she had posted another wonderful pumpkin recipe today. Woo hoo! I can't wait to tryPumpkin Swirled Brownies. They look amazing!
6. Stew in a Pumpkin Here's my token savory recipe for the pumpkin bunch! This stew looks wonderful, and I have been meaning to try it for our small group.
7. Pumpkin Cake This cake can be made with either pumpkins or sweet potatoes. I love it because it's one of those "add to a box cake mix" cakes. Easy, crowd-pleasing, and delicious.
8. Pumpkin Waffles are another recipe I can't wait to try. This looks easy, and our family loves breakfast any time of the day.
9. Pumpkin Seeds are something that I mean to do every year after we carve our pumpkin, but I rarely get around to it. I'm determined to do it this year. After reading the Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder, it's easier to think of not wasting things like yummy pumpkin seeds.
10. Pumpkin Casserole is a great way to eat pumpkin as a side for a meal.
You may have noticed that I didn't include a pumpkin pie; I'm not so fond of them, but I really need to make one this year because the hubby loves them! Maybe you guys could suggest a "wow" pumpkin pie recipe for me to try!