1. Kid activities including activity book, stencil set, and crayons
2. Kid vitamins (Disney Nemo Gummies)
3. Gallon Size Great Value Baggies
4. Small pack unscented wipes (Target brand)
5. Small pack Kleenex
6. Three packs of Nemo gummies
7. Antibacterial handwash (I think this will be Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer, thanks, Ang!)
8. Vaseline Bath Beads
9. Equate brand children's acetaminophen
10. Top Care Antibiotic ointment
11. Sparkle band-aids
12. Beeyoutiful grapefruit seed crush
13. Beeyoutiful spirulina
14. Green stainless steel water bottle
15. Magnetic shopping list
16. Green plastic basket
(2/5 edited to add 17 and 18)
17. I almost forgot the $5 Starbuck's card
18. And a last-minute find: a pretty pocket copy of Psalms and Proverbs. I should really include the whole Bible because I've definitely noticed that when I read and my heart is more focused on Him, mothering goes MUCH more smoothly, but this will just have to do for now.
Thanks for everyone who has commented on these SAHM posts! I love it that we can help each other do much more than survive as stay at home moms!
(As long as you are a follower of Of Such is a Kingdom, comment on this post, all posts from this week, and all posts listed under the giveaway on the sidebar for entries to this contest.)
On another point of business: remember Seeds? Well, they've sent me a coupon code that any of my readers are welcome to use! You will receive 20% off at the Seeds music store (So 2 cds for about $10!) and when this code is used 10 times, I'll get a free cd. And if you'll remember, each cd comes with one to keep and one to give away. That means I'll be able to keep one for my kiddos and give away one on the blog! Fun! So, here's the code: OOSTER. Feel free to buy as many cd's with this code as you like. : )
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Linked to Things I Love Thursday because I love giveaways and great prices on Scripture cds!